In 2013, Kseniya Kizilovar became the Vice-Director of Eurasia Barometer. In her capacity as the Vice-Director of Eurasia Barometer, she became an associate member of the Steering Committee of the Global Barometer Survey (GBS) Group (Santiago de Chile), which is the worldwide organization for comparative social science large-scale quantitative surveys in different world regions. Other members of the GBS Group in addition to the Eurasia Barometer are the Asian Barometer, Afro Barometer, Arab Barometer and Latino Barometro.
Kseniya Kizilova is the Secretary of the World Values Survey Association (Stockholm, Sweden) since April 2014.
Since 2013, Ksenyia Kizilova serves as the Secretary General of the Research Committee No 17 on ‘Comparative Public Opinion’ at the International Political Science Association (IPSA) in Montreal (Canada).
Since 2013, Kseniya Kizilova is Regional Coordinator for the NIS Region for the International Research Programme ‘Eurostudent’ (Germany).
Between 2004 and 2014 Kseniya Kizilova served as Research Fellow and Project Director at the East Ukrainian Foundation for Social Research in Kharkiv (Ukraine).
Among her most recent journal articles and book chapters are:
- Kizilova K., Haerpfer C. Chapter 7. Support for Democracy in Post-communist Europe and Post-Soviet Eurasia// The Civic Culture Transformed / Editorial Board: Russell J. Dalton, Christian Welzel - Cambridge University Press, 2014. – pp. 158-190;
- Kizilova K., Haerpfer C. Support for political system and democracy in New Independent States // Bulletin of V.N.Karazin Kharkiv National University № 2001, series "Sociological studies of contemporary society: methodology, theory, methods", issue 32. – 2014. – Pp. 118-125;
- Kizilova K., Haerpfer C. Political Involvement of Citizens in Belarus and Ukraine: A Comparison with Russia, Moldova and Caucasus. International Relations and Diplomacy, ISSN 2328-2134. June 2014, Vol. 2, No. 6, 361-369;
- Kizilova K., Kizilov A., Rapoport A. Academic Mobility of Ukrainian Students: Intentions, Involvement and Abstracts. Methodology, theory and practice of sociological analysis of modern society: collection of papers. Issue 20. – Kharkiv: V.N.Karazin Kharkiv National University, 2014. – Pp. 327-334;
- Kseniya Kizilova, Adrianna Murphy, Bayard Roberts, Catherine McGowan, Alexander Kizilov, Tim Rhodes & Martin McKee. One for all: Workplace social context and drinking among railway workers in Ukraine. Global Public Health, 2014. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/17441692.2014.979856
- Kizilova K., Kühlbrandt C, Balabanova D, Chikovani I., Petrosyan V., Ivaniuto O., Danii O., Makarova N., McKee M. In search of patient-centred care in middle income countries: the experience of diabetes care in the former Soviet Union. Health Policy. 2014 Nov; 118(2):193-200. doi: 10.1016/j.healthpol.2014.08.009. Epub 2014 Aug 30.
- Kseniya Kizilova, Andrew Stickley, Ai Koyanagi, Bayard Roberts, Adrianna Murphy, Martin McKee. Male solitary drinking and hazardous alcohol use in nine countries of the former Soviet Union. doi:10.1016/j.drugalcdep.2015.02.017